Become a Byron and Beyond Networking Member
Connecting Your Business
Information, Benefits & Special Offers
Each chapter, Byron Bay, Ballina and Bangalow has active and enthusiastic members, drawn together to support, share, learn and grow – as both business owners and individuals.
You are invited to register your attendance at any of the events we hold (get in quick as most events sell out), but to join the community and get a discount on each event, look at the membership structure below.
Here is how it works:
Anyone can book for any event as a Guest. Guests can only attend events a maximum of two times after which they must become Members. This allows Guests to discover if Byron and Beyond Networking is right for them and also to give maximum benefit for Members.
- Individual Membership is $95.00
- Family Membership is $125.00 – For members of the same family
- Corporate Membership is $160.00 – Unlimited number of individuals working in a single organisation
Fees are for 12 months from the date of joining, non-refundable and non-transferable.
Attendance at Breakfast Events is limited to 10 in each Membership Period.
We regret we do not accept membership applications from those involved in multi level marketing.
Benefits of becoming a Byron and Beyond Networking Member
- Members can attend all events including Breakfasts, Coffee Meet Ups, Lunches, Dinners and other special Events across all of the Byron and Beyond Networking Chapters at a lower cost than casual visitors
- Members will be entitled to receive special discounts on the products and services offered by participating members.
- Members will have priority over non-members when there is a waiting list for events
- Members will be able to access the Members Only section of the website where they can view other Members profiles offering special discounts to fellow Members.
- Members will be able to promote their businesses and events in our monthly Business Notices distributed to our entire database at a small additional cost.