- Tuesday, 19th. October 2021ZOOM MEETING – Christina Gerakiteys – Co-Ceo SingularityU Australia – Moonshotting Into Your Future
Lunches and Coffee Meet-ups
We are thoroughly enjoying these two events and they are proving to be very popular. No formalities, just fun and a lovely way to relax and promote your business while enjoying delicious local produce. Each of these events is capped to just 10.
Come along to relax, promote your business and meet and mingle with other local business people.
Are you looking to grow your existing business or are you just starting out with a business idea?
By expanding your contacts you open doors to many new opportunities and ideas for your business and your life.
Networking is a valuable way to:
• share and expand your knowledge
• learn from the success of others
• gain new clients
• tell others about your business and build your business reputation.
- Wednesday, 22nd. September 2021ZOOM WEBINAR – Jason Snaddon – How to create opportunity in Adversity. Why is Focus so important?
- Thursday, 12th. August 2021COFFEE MEETUP – Byron Bay – Handling difficult customers who comment online. THIS EVENT WAS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- Thursday, 29th. July 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – What Was Your Best Personal Development Undertaking?
- Thursday, 22nd. July 2021COFFEE MEETUP – Lennox Head – Should your business become more profitable instead of striving for growth?
- Thursday, 10th. June 2021BYRON BAY – COFFEE MEETUP – Come along to relax, promote your business and meet and mingle with other local business people
- Thursday, 20th May 2021BYRON BAY – COFFEE MEETUP – How do we maximize engagements with our website visitors?
- Thursday, 13th. May 2021BYRON BAY – COFFEE MEETUP – Come along to relax, promote your business
- Thursday, 8th. April 2021BANGALOW – COFFEE MEETUP – Come along to relax, promote your business
- Friday, 12th. March 2021BALLINA – COFFEE MEETUP – Come along to relax, promote your business
- Thursday, 11th. February 2021COFFEE MEETUP – Bangalow – Come along to relax, promote your business