Upcoming Events in Bangalow
- Thursday, 28th. October 2021COFFEE MEETUP – Bangalow – Is it possible that traditional marketing is more suitable than digital marketing for your business
Our Bangalow chapter holds the occasional Coffee Meetups at Woods of Bangalow.
Where: Shop 4, 10 Station Street.
Bangalow Business Networking Mission Statement: To meet with local business people, to promote what we do. Enjoy wonderful local produce in a beautiful environment.
The Bangalow Chapter had their inaugural meeting on 1st February 2009.
This is a non-political group, supporting local business and providing a social opportunity for those with a home-based business to promote in an easy, relaxed environment, with like-minded people, whilst enjoying some wonderful local produce at the start of their day.
The Group is open to both men and women.
Bookings are essential. They can be made online from each event page.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.
Previous Events in Bangalow
- Thursday, 29th January 2021Debbie Pask – Sales with Heart – discussing the science of Heart Rhythm Coherence
- Thursday, 5th. November 2020Penny Fields-Schneider – Ten things to know before you write your book
- Thursday, 22nd. October 2020Zanni Lousie – Creative Livelihood
- Thursday, 3rd., September 2020Nelly le Comte – Phone Photography for Social Media
- Thursday, 12th. March 2020Mark and Camille Awad – Winding Road Distilling Co. – Our Journey
- 14th. November 2019Geraldine Barkworth – The Perfection Trap
- 12th. September 2019Damian Papworth – What Works in Marketing These Days
- 13th. June 2019Susanna Freymark – Use the power of your story to ignite others
- 16th. May, 2019Rebecca Asquith – The Essential 101 of Marketing Your Business
- 14th February 2019Shane Robins – How to secure your data